The perfect opportunity to enjoy some quality family time and re-connect with nature. During this fantastic outdoor experience we will teach you the necessary skills required to not only survive but thrive in the wilderness, you will cover a variety of subjects that will enable you to be more confident during your family holidays in an unfamiliar environment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Game Prep
- Water Preparation
- Natural Navigation
- Natural Cordage
- Much More
COURSE DETAILS AND LOCATION
Location: Rushbrooke Estate Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
Time: 19:00 Friday – 12:00 Sunday
Duration: 3 day.
Participants: 12 people.
Please note this course involves game preparation.
All food tea coffee and squash will be provided during this course.
CAN I TAKE PART?
- Age 8+. Under 16’s must be accompanied by a full paying adult (18+).
- Suitable for families.
- Skills needed: Novice
- Fitness levels: A standard level of fitness is all that is required although some elements can be physically demanding depending on individuals ability.
WHAT DO I BRING?
All of the clothing and equipment that you bring must be appropriate to the environment and the time of year. Otherwise you risk putting your health in danger.
This course will go ahead in bad weather. So pack sensibly.
- Individual First Aid Kit
- Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser
- knife Fork Spoon Plate/Bowl Cup
- Gloves for shelter building
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Water Bottle 1L minimum (Juice Bottle will be adequate)
- Head torch if staying overnight
- Wash kit
- Insect repellant spray
- Sunglasses / Hat (for summer)
- Thermals / gloves / Hat (for winter)
- Notebook and pen
ABOUT YOUR BOOKING
You don’t need to spend a fortune on kit so if you are unsure what to purchase please contact us for advice before buying.
Linkwood Road, Rushbrooke Estate, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk